We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this Web site. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
In common with other websites, log files may be stored on the web server, saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browsers type, referring page, and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor’s preferences when interacting with the web site.
Remember The Risks Whenever You Use the Internet
While we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us and you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any passwords or other account information. In addition, other Internet sites or services that may be accessible through our site have separate data and privacy practices independent of us, and therefore we disclaim any responsibility or liability for their policies or actions. Please contact those vendors and others directly if you have any questions about their privacy policies.
For any other information please contact email us at email@example.com.
Shipping and Delivery
We do not sell any physical goods or services. All purchases made through our website or associated systems for events shall be delivered virtually. Every reasonable effort will be made to provide an immediate confirmation of all purchases. To verify purchases directly, contact us at 1-888-476-9129.
- Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of the Site are available only with registration, and login. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password (“Personal Login Information”), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential, including taking appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality, such as logging off and closing the Internet browser, especially when you are connected to the Internet through an unsecured network or when using a public computer. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact the us immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information.
- User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the Site and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Site by other users or with ‘s operation and management of the Site. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the Site, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through a Website registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the Site. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the Site, or defame or otherwise harm any party through your use of the Site.In addition, you also agree that you will not use our Services to:(a) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, including through any attachments thereto, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;(b) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, including through any attachments thereto, that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as, but not limited to, inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);(c) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, including through any attachments thereto, that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
(d) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available, including through any attachments thereto, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
(e) upload, download, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available, including through any attachments thereto, any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
(f) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Proprietary Rights. The content of the Site includes, without limitation, (i) our trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively the “Marks”); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, including podcasts, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the Site (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as “Content”). Content is our property, and that of our licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from the or the owner of such content if the is not the owner. Any use of the Marks without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in the Content, including any such notices appearing on any Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the Site.
- Responsibility for Use of the Internet and Websites and Exclusion of Liability. Use of the Internet and the Site is solely at your risk and is subject to, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Unless expressly required by law, the does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from the Site over the Internet or other communication network. We shall not be obligated to correct or update the Site or the Content and shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on the Site.
- Third Party Information. The Site may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the Site are those of the respective third party and not from us or our affiliates. We make no representation with respect to, nor do we guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
- Advertisers. The Site may contain advertisements. The inclusion of advertisements on the Site does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the Site. Further, shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the Site. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
- Links to Third Party WebSite. The Site may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Links to Websites, Content, Sharing of Content. Links posted by third parties to the Site and/or Content may not use our trademark or logo and shall not suggest that wew promote or otherwise endorse any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, Websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of the Site shall be the responsibility of the linking party.
- Warranties Disclaimed. THE WEBSITES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” NEITHER US NOR OUR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF OUR AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, CONTRACTORS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY “PARTIES”) PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE OR CONTENT, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (ii) ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (iv) CONTENT WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE ON THE SITE. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
- Exclusions permitted by law. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN SECTIONS 15 AND 16 WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND ‘S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Statute of Limitations. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Site must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.